As we continue to monitor the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), the health and safety of our policy holders and staff is our top priority. Based on recommendations from the CDC (Center for Disease Control) as well as the recommendations from the New York State Governor, SEFCU Insurance Agency has made the decision to temporarily close our offices located at 469 State Street, 3rdFloor, Schenectady and 297 Main Street, Schoharie beginning Friday, March 20th until further notice.
This temporary closure affects SEFCU Insurance Agency offices ONLY.
During this time of uncertainty, you can rest assured knowing that SEFCU Insurance Agency will continue to meet the needs of our customers. Agents are available by phone as well as email to service your policies, offer quotes, and answer any of your questions. We will not be staffing our offices or accepting premium payments in person.
As an owner of a condominium unit, your insurance needs are different from other homeowners. Your association may have a master policy in place for the common buildings but it might not protect your personal belongings or your personal liability. We represent many companies that specialize in Condominium Insurance which can cover:
- Personal property such as furniture, clothing, appliances, and more
- Additional living expenses during a covered loss
- Personal liability for accidental injury to others on your property
- Costs associated with a lawsuit related to injury or property damage
- Costs associated when a condo association assesses all unit owners monetarily for a loss on common property if the loss exceeds the condo's master policy amount