As an owner of a condominium unit, your insurance needs are different from other homeowners. Your association may have a master policy in place for the common buildings and liability, but it does not protect your personal belongings or your personal liability. We represent companies that specialize in insuring condominium owners. Coverage available can include:
- Coverage for your personal property such as furniture, clothing, appliances, and more.
- Additional living expenses during a covered loss
- Personal liability coverage for you and your family residents, in case someone is accidentally injured or their property is damaged.
- Cost associated with a lawsuit related to injury or property damage
- Coverage for costs associated when a condo association assesses all unit owners monetarily for a loss on common property if the loss exceeds the condo's master policy amount.