Employee benefits are an important part of any business. It is key to provide benefits to your employees that strike the balance between being cost-effective and being competitive with employers in your area and industry. We understand benefits can represent a significant cost – and we work with our clients to provide choices and the most competitive programs available. Often times we are able to save our clients substantial amounts on their benefits costs simply by performing a comprehensive review.
Our employee benefits insurance programs include:
- Group Health Insurance — Self-Insured and Fully-Insured Programs
- Prescription Drug
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Disability – Both Short and Long-Term
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Programs
- Long-Term Care
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plans
- 401K Plans
- Health Savings Accounts
- Health Care Reimbursement Accounts
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- Retirement Plans
- Executive Carve Out Plans
- Affordable Care Act Solutions
- Third-Party Benefit Administration Services
- 403(b) Plan Administration
- Voluntary, Employee-Paid Benefit Programs
Regardless of the size of your business, we take the time to understand your unique situation. And because things are constantly changing, we monitor and review the benefits landscape and keep you up to date on other options as they become available.
Our experienced and dedicated benefits professionals are available to assist in the evaluation, design, implementation, and ongoing monitoring of your employee benefits programs. Let us conduct a no-obligation review of your benefits programs.