Long-Term Care Insurance
Long-Term Care Insurance can help protect you and your loved ones in the event that extended health care is needed. Long-Term Care Insurance can provide funds to help cover:
- Daily activities such as bathing, eating, and dressing.
- Skilled nursing care or rehabilitation training either in a nursing facility or at home.
- Cognitive impairment such as Alzheimer's Disease.
Misconceptions about long-term care expenses:
- Many people are under the impression that Medicare, Medicaid, or their health insurance will pay their long-term care costs. Medicare has eligibility requirements for skilled nursing care and is only for a limited time period.
- Medicaid will not cover long-term health care costs for the average recipient.
- Health insurance and medical supplements do not cover nursing home care.
- Individuals and families through their savings, assets, and cash can afford long-term care costs.
Our Long-Term Care Insurance options include:
- NY State Partnership Plans
- Traditional Plans
- Single Premium Plans
- Long-Term Care with Life Insurance
- Life Insurance with Long-Term Care
Meet our Certified Long-Term Care Specialist
Our Certified Estate Planner and Long-Term Care Specialist, Sheila Cervera, is available at no cost to assist you with your long-term care planning needs. As a specialist in asset protection and long-term care insurance, she can evaluate your unique situation and help you navigate through your planning process.
Click the link below to request an appointment or call 888-250-6689 x2026.