A Long-Term Care Story
Deciding whether to invest in long-term care insurance can feel like a difficult and confusing process. Truth be told, long-term care insurance is not only less complicated than you might think, it is far more important than you might imagine. Read James' story to learn about his experience with a long-term care claim and what it was like to work with our Certified Long-Term Care Specialist, Sheila Cervera.
"Several years ago my wife and I attended one of Sheila’s presentations on long-term care insurance. I had been a bit skeptical about the product but, after having Sheila’s analysis and discussing our situation with her one on one, we enthusiastically purchased a policy.
Several years later, my wife was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and is now in a local skilled nursing facility as that terrible disease has progressed. We have received almost $200,000 to date from the company and have about another year of benefits forthcoming. Together with her social security, I am out of pocket only about $1,500 monthly toward her bill. I am extremely grateful for Sheila’s knowledge and guidance in the matter of long-term care insurance and I appreciate that she has kept in touch with us all this time."
- James S.
Why should you meet with Sheila?
- Learn from a certified expert with more than 20 years of experience who specializes in asset protection and wealth management strategies.
- Sheila is available at no cost to assist you with your planning process.
- As a non-commissioned agent, Sheila's focus is on what's best for you.
- Build a lasting relationship with someone who cares.
- Sheila can help you to understand critical planning factors such as tax advantages, long-term care costs, how to protect your assets, and more.