As we continue to monitor the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), the health and safety of our policy holders and staff is our top priority. Based on recommendations from the CDC (Center for Disease Control) as well as the recommendations from the New York State Governor, SEFCU Insurance Agency has made the decision to temporarily close our offices located at 469 State Street, 3rdFloor, Schenectady and 297 Main Street, Schoharie beginning Friday, March 20th until further notice.
This temporary closure affects SEFCU Insurance Agency offices ONLY.
During this time of uncertainty, you can rest assured knowing that SEFCU Insurance Agency will continue to meet the needs of our customers. Agents are available by phone as well as email to service your policies, offer quotes, and answer any of your questions. We will not be staffing our offices or accepting premium payments in person.
You have worked your entire life to accumulate your wealth. You are now at a point in your life that you want to make arrangements to transfer your wealth to your family, your college, or favorite charity.
Our Wealth Transfer Process Includes:
- Gathering your information. Here we discuss your goals and objectives and complete a fact finder.
- Analyzing the data. With the information we have gathered, we analyze the data to design a plan that meets your objectives.
- Recommendations. We present our recommendations to you and suggest that this plan be reviewed by your tax professional, trust officer (if you have one), and your attorney.
- Implementation. Once the plan is approved, we will then implement the plan, working with you until it is completed.
- Periodic Review. No plan is ever complete. We will meet with you on a periodic basis to ensure that your plan is still viable or make the appropriate changes that are needed.
Our Wealth Transfer Solutions Include:
- Single Premium Life Insurance
- Second-to-Die Life Insurance
- Maximizing Required Minimum Distributions
Meet our Certified Estate Planner
Our Certified Estate Planner and Long-Term Care Specialist, Sheila Cervera, is available at no cost to assist you with your long-term care planning needs. As a specialist in asset protection and long-term care insurance, she can evaluate your unique situation and help you navigate through your planning process.
Click the link below to request an appointment or call 888-250-6689 x2026.