You have worked your entire life to accumulate your wealth. You are now at a point in your life that you want to make arrangements to transfer your wealth to your family, your college, or favorite charity.
Our Wealth Transfer Process Includes:
- Gathering your information. Here we discuss your goals and objectives and complete a fact finder.
- Analyzing the data. With the information we have gathered, we analyze the data to design a plan that meets your objectives.
- Recommendations. We present our recommendations to you and suggest that this plan be reviewed by your tax professional, trust officer (if you have one), and your attorney.
- Implementation. Once the plan is approved, we will then implement the plan, working with you until it is completed.
- Periodic Review. No plan is ever complete. We will meet with you on a periodic basis to ensure that your plan is still viable or make the appropriate changes that are needed.
Our Wealth Transfer Solutions Include:
- Single Premium Life Insurance
- Second-to-Die Life Insurance
- Maximizing Required Minimum Distributions
Meet our Certified Estate Planner
Our Certified Estate Planner and Long-Term Care Specialist, Sheila Cervera, is available at no cost to assist you with your long-term care planning needs. As a specialist in asset protection and long-term care insurance, she can evaluate your unique situation and help you navigate through your planning process.
Click the link below to request an appointment or call 888-250-6689 x2026.